maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2014

50 Shades of I'm fucking Bored

Since my yesterday's post had only questions in finnish, I think it's okay to make one only in english :P
Feel free to copy.



  • 1. What is your best friends name?
  • I'm pretty blessed what comes to best friends ... there's three of them ; Kylie, Ira and Niina.

  • 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
    Black.

  • 3. What are you listening to right now?
    Pretty Little Reckless - You

    4. Whats your favorite number?
    13 and 3.
  • 5. What was the last thing you ate?
    Umm some bread.
  • 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
    Red as blood.
  • 7. How is the weather right now?
    We had pretty sunny spring-weather few days ago but then rained snow quite much so it's pretty snowy now :(
  • 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    My sister. She was in downstairs and I was in upstairs. She was too lazy to yell me so she decided to call me lol.
  • 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
    Eyes.
  • 10. Do you have a significant other?
    About what? Previous question? If so ... height, hair, shape of face and body, hands and arms ( if there's some veins hehehehee ) and so on.
  • 11. Favorite TV show?
    There's few of them! Argh! Let's say ... Pretty Little Liars.
  • 12. Siblings?
    Yes, two sisters. Both older than me.
  • 13. Height?
    Something between 177-179cm.
  • 14. Hair color?
    Red and a little part in black.
  • 15. Eye Color?
    Mostly green ... like, close to the pupil brown, then green and blue in the 'edge of the eye'.
  • 16. Do you wear contacts?
    Sometimes, like for some party or gigs. Not because I would need to use them as glasses.
  • 17. Favorite Holiday?
    Ehmm ... I really don't know.
  • 18. Month?
    July.
  • 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
    Haha yes. Plenty of times.
  • 20. What was the last movie you watched?
    I guess it was The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug.
  • 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
    All wednesdays which are wednesday the 13th.
  • 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
    Yes.
  • 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
    Haha nooooope!
  • 24. Hugs or Kisses?
    Both. Hähää!
  • 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Chocolate.
  • 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
    Well why not.
  • 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
    My closest friends.
  • 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
    Haha maybe the ones who don't like me so much.
  • 29. What books are you reading?
    I love stuff like LOTR and Narnia, also thrillers and some soft horror. And of course too sweet and a bit foolish, girly books.
  • 30. Piercings?
    Yup. Three of them.
  • 31. Favorite movies?
    The Lord Of The Rings-trilogy.
  • 32. Favorite football Team?
    I don't watch football.
  • 33. What are you doing right now?
    Answering these questions, Facebooking and checking my Tumblr dashboard.
  • 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
    Plain, a little bit of salt. Then it's yum yum.
  • 37. Dogs or cats?
    Both! My parents have five cats and one big dog, and I love them all.
  • 38. Favorite flower?
    I'm not really into flowers so much, but I like some scary roses and other flowers which look like they are dead.
  • 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
    Don't even ask how many times.
  • 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
    No. But good ones, few of them I do have.
  • 41. Have you ever loved someone?
    Yes.
  • 42. Who would you like to see right now?
    Some nice person. That's a secret iiiiiks!
  • 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
    I never was in kindergarten haha.
  • 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
    No.
  • 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
    Yes! I love travelling.
  • 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
    Right-handed.
  • 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
    Just two under my head but then there's plenty of them in the bed hehe.
  • 48. Are you missing someone?
    Yes. Just don't know why lol.
  • 49. Do you have a tattoo?
    Yes, just two but hope to get more as soon as possible.
  • 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
    Haha all of them!!! ;P


2 kommenttia:

  1. 10. kyssä meinaa sitä, että onko sulla partneria/puolisoa/miestä. Tosi jees, että postaat suht usein! Sulla on hyviä juttuja :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ahaa :D Noo, ei ongelma, koska ei semmoista(kaan) ole! :'D
      Kiitos ^__^

      Poista

Scream for me!